Hello fellow real ale fans - welcome to the Plymouth CAMRA website!
The Campaign for Real Ale (CAMRA) is an independent, voluntary organisation campaigning for real ale, community pubs and consumer rights. We now have over 180,000 members and have been described as the most successful consumer campaign in Europe. Visit the National CAMRA website CAMRA Home
At local level, CAMRA’s Plymouth branch has around 975 members and organises events to promote real ale, including regular social activities, day trips, brewery visits etc, as well as producing our popular Drake's Drinker magazine. We also have a South West Region website - please check it out CAMRA SOUTH WEST
Our “LocAle” scheme encourages pubs to stock at least one beer from a local brewery. This helps to reduce “beer miles”, boosts the local economy and creates an increased sense of local identity and pride – let’s celebrate what makes our region unique ! LocAle Scheme
Message From National Chairman, Colin Valentine
Plymouth CAMRA Beer Festival 2016 - sorry, it's all over till next year !
Please check our Branch Beer Festival page for full details. Download the Beer And Cider List 2016 - all beer/cider is subject to availability.
Entry to the festival is £10.00, which includes glass, beer list and £6.00 beer tokens (£8.00 beer tokens for CAMRA members, NUS and Armed Forces).
Map of the South West branches and a more detailed map of the Plymouth CAMRA Branch area
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Friday, 18:35 : We’ll be bringing you the latest from the National Cider and Perry Championships at @Readingbeerfest tomorrow #RBF17 🍎🍐
- Thursday, 18:30 : Help support the pub trade by taking part in a #CheersToBeer to celebrate @BeerDayBritain on June 15th at 7pm!
- Thursday, 09:45 : It’s not long now until the National Cider and Perry Championships. Keep an eye on our feed on Saturday for coverage! #RBF17
- Wednesday, 13:35 : We're looking forward to the National Cider and Perry Championships, which will be judged at @Readingbeerfest this weekend! #RBF17
- Monday, 19:05 : If you're hosting a #MildMonth event this May, don't forget to send the details to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can add it to our listings!