Hello fellow real ale fans - welcome to the Plymouth CAMRA website!
The Campaign for Real Ale (CAMRA) is an independent, voluntary organisation campaigning for real ale, community pubs and consumer rights. We now have over 175,000 members and have been described as the most successful consumer campaign in Europe. Visit the National CAMRA website CAMRA Home
At local level, CAMRA’s Plymouth branch has around 900 members and organises events to promote real ale, including regular social activities, day trips, brewery visits etc, as well as producing our popular Drake's Drinker magazine. We also have a South West Region website - please check it out CAMRA SOUTH WEST
Our “LocAle” scheme encourages pubs to stock at least one beer from a local brewery. This helps to reduce “beer miles”, boosts the local economy and creates an increased sense of local identity and pride – let’s celebrate what makes our region unique ! LocAle Scheme
Plymouth CAMRA Beer Festival
Please check our Branch Beer Festival page for full details.
Map of the South West branches and a more detailed map of the Plymouth CAMRA Branch area
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Tuesday, 12:00 : We've just released the much-anticipated new edition of Britain’s Best Real Heritage Pubs ow.ly/1y9g303uBDb pic.twitter.com/fAUdrFN2TZ
- Monday, 22:29 : RT @CRRosenstiel: @BBCRadio4 World Tonight @camcitco used Article 4 directions to protect its pubs several years ago. What kept Wandsworth? @CAMRA_Official
- Monday, 19:14 : RT @lathkilhotel: @CAMRA_Official why not head out to the #peakdistrict for our #BeerFestival? #realale #livemusic #pubinthepeaks pic.twitter.com/0zwXudMuYC
- Tuesday, 08:00 : Find out why the @shfCAMRA are campaigning to save the University Arms ow.ly/G9bj303uyHG
- Monday, 17:58 : RT @TheNarrows13: @PrescottAles @WhiteHorseBrew @Adnams @SharpsBrewery @westberksbrew @CAMRA_Official today's ales pic.twitter.com/e6M1RAFL5E