Hello fellow real ale fans - welcome to the Plymouth CAMRA website!
The Campaign for Real Ale (CAMRA) is an independent, voluntary organisation campaigning for real ale, community pubs and consumer rights. We now have over 180,000 members and have been described as the most successful consumer campaign in Europe. Visit the National CAMRA website CAMRA Home
At local level, CAMRA’s Plymouth branch has around 975 members and organises events to promote real ale, including regular social activities, day trips, brewery visits etc, as well as producing our popular Drake's Drinker magazine. We also have a South West Region website - please check it out CAMRA SOUTH WEST
Our “LocAle” scheme encourages pubs to stock at least one beer from a local brewery. This helps to reduce “beer miles”, boosts the local economy and creates an increased sense of local identity and pride – let’s celebrate what makes our region unique ! LocAle Scheme
Message From National Chairman, Colin Valentine
Plymouth CAMRA Beer Festival 2016 - sorry, it's all over till next year !
Please check our Branch Beer Festival page for full details. Download the Beer And Cider List 2016 - all beer/cider is subject to availability.
Entry to the festival is £10.00, which includes glass, beer list and £6.00 beer tokens (£8.00 beer tokens for CAMRA members, NUS and Armed Forces).
Map of the South West branches and a more detailed map of the Plymouth CAMRA Branch area
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Friday, 19:25 : Pubs will be granted full planning protection if MPs vote to change the law. Contact your MP before March 28th: camra.org.uk/pubs-matter1
- Friday, 18:30 : If you're raising a glass to the historic changes to the planning system in the pub this weekend, we'd love to see your photos! #winforpubs
- Friday, 13:49 : RT @ProtectPubs: @CAMRA_Official tweet us your pics with #WinForPubs of the celebrations tonight 🍻🍾 #PubsMatter 🇬🇧💪🏼 pic.twitter.com/S0bKYAsZ4g
- Friday, 16:30 : Sponsors @cpltraining will be on hand to discuss any training needs at the Members' Weekend from 7-9 April
- Friday, 15:36 : RT @Ebcu1: Well done to our largest member @CAMRA_Official in their fight to save pubs from destruction without planning:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…