Hello fellow real ale fans - welcome to the new Plymouth CAMRA website!
The Campaign for Real Ale (CAMRA) is an independent, voluntary organisation campaigning for real ale, community pubs and consumer rights. We now have over 175,000 members and have been described as the most successful consumer campaign in Europe. Visit the National CAMRA website CAMRA Home
At local level, CAMRA’s Plymouth branch has around 900 members and organises events to promote real ale, including regular social activities, day trips, brewery visits etc, as well as producing our popular Drake's Drinker magazine. We also have a South West Region website - please check it out CAMRA SOUTH WEST
Our “LocAle” scheme encourages pubs to stock at least one beer from a local brewery. This helps to reduce “beer miles”, boosts the local economy and creates an increased sense of local identity and pride – let’s celebrate what makes our region unique ! LocAle Scheme
Plymouth CAMRA Beer Festival
Details of our branch beer festival will appear here soon. Please check our beer festivals page Branch Beer Festival.
Map of the South West branches and a more detailed map of the Plymouth CAMRA Branch area
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Wednesday, 19:29 : RT @CAMRABooks: It appears to be #Wimbledon2016, which reminds us of fab @WimbledonBrew who kindly supported recent @beerhero event by donating Quartermaine
- Thursday, 07:30 : RT @gbbf: Experience the flavours, diversity and quality of American craft beer @ the Made in the USA with Sylvia Kopp tasting pic.twitter.com/vWpbRiTPSA
- Thursday, 12:02 : RT @CAMRA_London: Sad to report that Binnie Walsh, former owner of the @harppub and winner of numerous awards, died yesterday morning. pic.twitter.com/hLRWs3Df6f
- Thursday, 11:00 : RT @gbbf: Architectural historian @geoffbrandwoodwill be signing new copies of Britain’s Best Real Heritage Pubs ow.ly/jRww301MXlZ
- Thursday, 10:30 : RT @caskaleweek: 12 weeks to go!! Pubs,breweries @SIBA01 @CAMRA_Official @familybrewers add ur event caskaleweek.co.uk/add-event/ pic.twitter.com/kA5kCLJqw5